Welcome to Hogwarts! Live your life-long dreams as a Hogwarts student, become sorted into your house, take classes, & interact with others around the magical world

HomeEventsFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce Yourself!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emery Malone
Minister of Magic
Minister of Magic

Character sheet
Blood-Status: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

PostSubject: Introduce Yourself!   Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:54 pm

Hello there my name is Emery Malone and I'm your Minister of Magic here at Hogwarts. Being a Minister of Magic means that I am in charge of everything happening around the site, I make the final decisions on a lot of things brought to the attention of myself, my headmaster or the staff. I do not want my title to scare you off thinking I'm as strict and mean as Umbridge because that is not true at all! I also may in Slytherin but I can guarantee to you that I truly care about everything happening here at Hogwarts.

Aside from that a little bit about myself would be that aside from being ambitious I can also be a little odd at times - or so they say. Actually I am a seer and being a seer means that I am able to predict things in the future - although you already knew that. However I'm going to save the rest of my personality for the forums that I pop into, so you'll just have to wait and see who Emery truly is.

Come on now don't be shy, tell us a little bit about yourself and your job if you have the title of one. - Note for the introductions topic you do not need to write in 3rd person, only for roleplay topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nika Quigley-Volkova
Ministry of Magic Worker
Ministry of Magic Worker

Character sheet
Blood-Status: Half-Blood
House: Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Nika Quigley-Volkova   Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:10 pm

Hello there. My name is Nika-Quigley-Volkova. I am the British Seat to the International Confederation of Wizards, which means I work with the Ministry of Magic and help our Ministry with tasks around the site.

I was a Ravenclaw during my time at Hogwarts. I find that the best way to learn is through experience and adventure. I spent my time after graduation working for the Ministry of Magic in different countries around the world. I am a bit shy at first, so please don't think that I am disinterested in talking. I do love to make friends, but it can just be a bit difficult for sometimes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introduce Yourself!
Page 1 of 1